L$DP
Welcome to LSDP forums please read rules and stickies!
L$DP
Welcome to LSDP forums please read rules and stickies!
L$DP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» How to get IP's through Xbox + host booter
How to make an Online Phisher EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:27 pm by Joshuatraylor234

» VERY IMPORTANT (PLEASE READ)
How to make an Online Phisher EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 9:25 am by jerseyboy9577

» Good class setups(feel free to add your own input)
How to make an Online Phisher EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 8:56 am by psych0DaNcE

» M2AM of LSDP(Must read!)
How to make an Online Phisher EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 9:46 pm by Joker

» New Jtag Pics (CHEK EM OUT!!!!!)
How to make an Online Phisher EmptySat May 29, 2010 4:01 pm by XxL3tHaL LSDxX

» MW2 MAP OVERVEIWS
How to make an Online Phisher EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 12:15 pm by paperboy59

» New Team
How to make an Online Phisher EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 8:38 pm by psych0DaNcE

» MW2 Confirmed Perks/Rewards Page
How to make an Online Phisher EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 1:24 pm by XxL3tHaL LSDxX

» MW2 Confirmed MP Weapons Page
How to make an Online Phisher EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 1:16 pm by XxL3tHaL LSDxX

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

How to make an Online Phisher

Go down 
AuthorMessage
XxL3tHaL LSDxX
Admin
XxL3tHaL LSDxX

Taurus Posts : 57

How to make an Online Phisher Empty
PostSubject: How to make an Online Phisher   How to make an Online Phisher EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 12:45 am

Making a phisher is very simple. In my opinion it is one of the easiest ways to hack. You don’t have to know anything about coding. Just follow me as mentioned in below steps:

1. Go to your login page. Now, click File->Save Page As… and then save it as anything you want…

2. Now, to see the source code of your saved page, right click->View page source. This will open a notepad window showing you the source code of page. You can even use Dreamweaver to view source code.

3. Now, search for code given below:

Code:

Code: [Select]
[tr][td class=”body”]Username:[/td][td class=”body”][/td][/tr]
This code may vary according to site u select. Just check out something similar to this.4. In above code, replace [action=”/login.php”] with [action=”/check.php”] without brackets.5. Now, we will make check.php file which is main part of our phisher.Code:Code: [Select]Now, copy this code and paste it in notepad and save this file as check.phpWhat this does is it opens the userpass.txt file and adds the posted data then closes it, this has to reference back to the script before where it says name=”username” and name=”pass”.6. Now, our phisher is ready and needs to be uploaded to web host. I recommend you to use http://www.100webspace.net since its free and easy to use. You can even use your favorite.Upload the following files:a. login.php(fake login page you just made).b. check.phpc. additional files and images necessary for page to appear real.7 . Now, you have to send this phisher to your victim. You can use anonymous mailers for this purpose. Just try to match the link of your phisher with that of original url so as to avoid doubt of victim. Ask victim to login with the page link you have provided. You can give any reason for him to login. Its your creativity now. Once, the victim logins with you phisher, you will obtain the username and password of victim email account.Thus, you will be able to hack his email account by using a phisher….cheers.Enjoy Hacking…..
Making a phisher is very simple. In my opinion it is one of the easiest ways to hack. You don’t have to know anything about coding. Just follow me as mentioned in below steps:1. Go to your login page. Now, click File->Save Page As… and then save it as anything you want…2. Now, to see the source code of your saved page, right click->View page source. This will open a notepad window showing you the source code of page. You can even use Dreamweaver to view source code.3. Now, search for code given below:Code:Code: [Select]
Username:
Password:

This code may vary according to site u select. Just check out something similar to this.4. In above code, replace [action=”/login.php”] with [action=”/check.php”] without brackets.5. Now, we will make check.php file which is main part of our phisher.Code:Code: [Select]Now, copy this code and paste it in notepad and save this file as check.phpWhat this does is it opens the userpass.txt file and adds the posted data then closes it, this has to reference back to the script before where it says name=”username” and name=”pass”.6. Now, our phisher is ready and needs to be uploaded to web host. I recommend you to use http://www.100webspace.net since its free and easy to use. You can even use your favorite.Upload the following files:a. login.php(fake login page you just made).b. check.phpc. additional files and images necessary for page to appear real.7 . Now, you have to send this phisher to your victim. You can use anonymous mailers for this purpose. Just try to match the link of your phisher with that of original url so as to avoid doubt of victim. Ask victim to login with the page link you have provided. You can give any reason for him to login. Its your creativity now. Once, the victim logins with you phisher, you will obtain the username and password of victim email account.Thus, you will be able to hack his email account by using a phisher….cheers.Enjoy Hacking…..
Making a phisher is very simple. In my opinion it is one of the easiest ways to hack. You don’t have to know anything about coding. Just follow me as mentioned in below steps:1. Go to your login page. Now, click File->Save Page As… and then save it as anything you want…2. Now, to see the source code of your saved page, right click->View page source. This will open a notepad window showing you the source code of page. You can even use Dreamweaver to view source code.3. Now, search for code given below:Code:Code: [Select]
Username:
Password:
Username:
Password:
Username:
Password:
[td class=”body”]Password:[/td][td class=”body”][/td]
This code may vary according to site u select. Just check out something similar to this.

4. In above code, replace [action=”/login.php”] with [action=”/check.php”] without brackets.

5. Now, we will make check.php file which is main part of our phisher.

Code:

Code: [Select]

Now, copy this code and paste it in notepad and save this file as check.php

What this does is it opens the userpass.txt file and adds the posted data then closes it, this has to reference back to the script before where it says name=”username” and name=”pass”.

6. Now, our phisher is ready and needs to be uploaded to web host. I recommend you to use http://www.100webspace.net since its free and easy to use. You can even use your favorite.
How to make an Online Phisher Mspgen-1

Upload the following files:

a. login.php(fake login page you just made).

b. check.php

c. additional files and images necessary for page to appear real.

7 . Now, you have to send this phisher to your victim. You can use anonymous mailers for this purpose. Just try to match the link of your phisher with that of original url so as to avoid doubt of victim. Ask victim to login with the page link you have provided. You can give any reason for him to login. Its your creativity now. Once, the victim logins with you phisher, you will obtain the username and password of victim email account.

Thus, you will be able to hack his email account by using a phisher….cheers.

Enjoy Hacking…..
Back to top Go down
https://lsdprogamers.darkbb.com

How to make an Online Phisher
Page 1 of 1